List:       kde
Subject:    KDe locks
From:       Thorsten Sideb0ard <sidebrd () pacbell ! net>
Date:       1998-06-25 16:36:21

Has anyone else found that when using the PPP, if i try and use the
Explorer-type  package that the system kinda hangs. You r mo8use still
works and keyboard, and you can open all the menus, but if you select
any app to run, nothing happens. The only solution is to discconect, and
exIt from the Window Manager. when you get back to the command line, you
can see errors saying something about KDE not running. When you go back
into KDE its fine again. Is this just a bug, anyone know a fix, any my
settings or paths wrong. I can work round it by opening netscape, then
initiating the PPP, so that i have my package open. Another thing i have
found is that in my Netscape emails, i cannot sent a link. Any ideas>?
thankz
8-)