List:       kde
Subject:    Re: old  kfm problems ( snapshot 980617 )?
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1998-06-18 18:37:30

Hi!

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998 Gyula Kerekes wrote:
> The other problem is with handling html files. Sometimes it still opens
>html files in kedit. I know there was a discussion about it some times ago,
>but the problem is still existing.
Hm, I guess this is mime-related: All these specific (buggy?) html-files don't
begin with the proper <html>-tag, but with spaces (of some other stuff) .
I don't know whether this is the true reason, but it is the case on my system
(i586-pc-linux-libc1) .

Regards,
 Simon

--
\                    \      | |    (_)   <*THE CHOICE*>
 | Simon Hausmann     |     | |     _   _  _   _  _  __  __
 | <tronical@gmx.net> |     | |__  | | | /| | | || | \ \/ /

kill -s SIGKILL `ps | grep windows95 | cut -c1-8`

 " Who the fuck is General Failure ?
   And why is he reading my harddisk ? "