List:       kde
Subject:    Re[2]: kget compilation error
From:       Zakend on Free <zakend () free ! polbox ! pl>
Date:       1998-06-01 21:49:04

Hello Matt,

niedziela, 31 maj 98, you wrote:

MK> Hi, there

>>        g++        -DHAVE_CONFIG_H       -I.       -I.       -I.
>>        -I/usr/local/kde/include-I/usr/local/qt/include
>>        -I/usr/X11R6/include -02 -Wall -c docking.cpp
>>        In file inclded from kget.h:47,
>>                        from docking.cpp:36:
>>        kitem.h:29: redefinition of `class QWidget'
>>        /usr/local/qt/include/qwidget.h:343: previous definition here
>>        kitem.h:60: confused by erlier errors, bailing out
>>        gmake: *** [docking.o] Error 1
>>  (...)"
>>
>>  any suggestions?

MK> I do not know what causes this error, because on my machine it compiles O.K.
MK> As I cannot reproduce this error, I might just guess.
MK> As Item is the only class which doesn't inherit QObject, I made it to do so.
MK> I attach a simple patch. Put it to kget directory and run  patch < kitem.diff

MK> Please let me know whether it helped.

MK> --
MK> Matej Koss      e-mail: koss@napri.sk
MK> Kosice
MK> Slovakia
 Sorry  I  use the patch but no changes. exactly the same statement as
 before.
 I  am  not  a  programer but form the text it look like You define in
 another  way  something which is defined in qt (class QWidget). I use
 qt 1.33. May be You can find another patch ;-)

Best regards,
 Zakend                            mailto:zakend@free.polbox.pl