List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kirc
From:       Alex <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1998-06-01 16:08:37

On Sun, 31 May 1998, David Klemm wrote:

> Hi,
>
> why is that done in the original source? Is the source released buggy or
> does this error only occur on some systems? I have the same problem on my
> system...
>
> How do you change the definition? Can you show an example?

Grab the -04 to -05 patch and apply it.  This will fix the two compiling
problems with Beta4.  This wasn't really publically announced because I'm
trying to put effort into the next release, which I hope will run better
on Linux.

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |