List:       kde
Subject:    NEW (?) kde application: yudit ->kyudit
From:       Gyula Kerekes <kerekes () moon ! atomki ! hu>
Date:       1998-05-29 6:56:41

 Hi,

  I don't know if you already know yudit ? It is a simple unicode editor
and decoder, that has a simple X, a motif and also a kde version ( all
included in the same package ).
  I found it yesterday on freshmeat, it is a stable 1.0 version. It
looks good, however the kde version doesn't support Japanese ( since qt
doesn't support multibyte encoding, as it was explained me before ).
Anyway, is it planed that qt will support that ?

  So, I just thought you should know about that topic :-)

  Gyula Kerekes

P.S.: One of my friends said me yesterday, that he find Beta4 slower than
Beta3, I don't know I didn't remember on the speed of Beta3 ( it was so
long ago :-) ) , is it really slower ?
 He also asked ( and I'm courious too :-) ) when is it planed to release
the next version ( Beta or 1.0 ) of kde ?