List:       kde
Subject:    giflib23
From:       Nicholas Henke <nichen () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-05-24 14:54:30

I have tried to install a couple of the kapps, but when I do my ./cinfig it
tells me that giflib23 is not installed. I think I need to install kdesupport
again, but I can not find a tgz format of that kdesupport. I can only find the
..lsm files. how do I use those?

Nic
nichen@usa.net
www.wtp.net/~shobbs/