List:       kde
Subject:    Re: kde, kde-user FAQ!
From:       Jim Burnett <jimburnett () nekweb ! com>
Date:       1998-05-02 22:20:52

I have started sorting through all my saved mail and answering the questions
that are most asked on the mailing list serve...for a start..plus I get many
questions from our IRC chan in which I can add also. I am appending to the
FAQ on the www.kde.org .......Does anyone want to double check my work after
I am finished?

-jim