List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Menus dockable to the root window?
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1998-04-17 18:56:56

hellmuth@physnet.uni-hamburg.de wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this mailing list, so forgive me if some of these topics
> have been already discussed or should go to one of the other mailing
> lists, especially since my suggestion is a rather drastic one.
> To don't get misunderstood if I talk a bit critical about some of
> KDE's properties, a big "Thank You! to all developers.

Right on both counts.  It's already been discussed ( at length )
and it should be on the kde-look@ list.

A Lot of people didn't like it so it wasn't done.

> closer to a final release, and after all, who am I to suggest such
> a change in KDE's design ... :)

You are a user.  Therefore you can suggest.

--
Through the the Firewall, out the ruter, down the T1, bounced from
satellite.  ... Nothing but net.