List:       kde
Subject:    new snapshot
From:       fractture <fract () sprintmail ! com>
Date:       1998-03-31 13:06:50

I just installed the 980330 snapshot...
Did you guys change the fonts or did I do it somehow when I was playing around
and now I just can't get them back?
Also, when I close a kfm window, the whole thing crashes, this happen to anyone
else?  I noticed this way back in the 980311 or something but didn't say
anything because I was mixing versions....thinking of that I would guess it to
be a lib malfunction.
Also, when I loose kfm I restart it through the execute window..it is comming
back fine, but I get the malformed url error.

Anyway, like the bookmarks...haven't even gotten the whole thing up yet, so
thats all for now.