List:       kde
Subject:    MAWC 0.3.1
From:       Frugal <frugal () fysh ! org>
Date:       1998-02-27 15:45:17

After someone kindly pointed out that MAWC would not compile under gcc
2.7.2 here is a fixed version. I have taken out all the references to
dynamic_cast and throw (Okay, so I got a new edition of Stroustroup and
was experimenting)

I have also improved the project handling (it now automatically adds new
files and give new forms a default filename so you can see them)

I have also just figured out how to do mimetypes properly so now .dlg and
..mawc files are recognised by kfm and clicking on them will open them in
MAWC.

--
Frugal the Curious - Rated -13? on the Claire-Louise scale of something...
frugal@fysh.org      and climbing slowly.