List:       kde-announce
Subject:    MAWC 0.3 released
From:       Frugal <frugal () fysh ! org>
Date:       1998-02-26 22:21:19

Just a quick note to announce version 0.3 of MAWC.

MAWC is one of a growing collection of IDEs available for QT/KDE

New in this version:
  Projects
    Forms can be added directly to a project and opened by double
    clicking on them
    Files of any kind can be added (although only c++ ones can be edited
    Automatic Makefile.am generation
  More Widget types
  Hope fully a lot stabler.

I was not planning to release 0.3 just yet, but as I finish work here
tommorow and will spend most of the next month moving house and job I
thought I had better get something out before I depart.

As I am moving Jobs I will no longer be able to use the FTP server here
;O) so the distribution is available from my Homepage
http://www.wardrobe.demon.co.uk/mawc/mawc.html as well as the Incoming
directory of ftp.kde.org.

If you like it let me know, if you use it let me know, if you don't like
it let me know why not so I can fix it...

--
Frugal the Curious - Rated -13? on the Claire-Louise scale of something...
frugal@fysh.org      and climbing slowly.