List:       kde
Subject:    Re: CVS Repository?
From:       Daniel.Egger () t-online ! de (Daniel Egger)
Date:       1998-02-21 16:24:59

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Kalle Dalheimer wrote:

>If you just want to get the latest versions of KDE, you can get a new
>snapshot every night from
>ftp.kde.org:/pub/kde/unstable/CVS/snapshots/{current,diffs}.

 I'm sure you meant: ... two nights later from some mirror....
 Being able to log into ftp.kde.org is more than just having luck....
 BTW: Do you need some hardware? I'd like to contribute something if
 that will help to get the snapshots regularly. No, the patches sent by EMail
 aren't usable any more (you know: these weird checksum errors and likewise...)

Servus,
       Daniel