List:       kde
Subject:    KPackage maintainers...PLEASE READ!!!
From:       Damyan Pepper <damyan () balfourroad ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1998-02-16 21:50:21

   Hi...I wrote the original KRPM.  As you probably know, I have stopped
developing it and you, the KPackage maintainers have taken over control.

However, I'm still receiving emails requesting features / bug-fixes /
help with KPackage.  I point all of these people to the KDE mailing
lists.

Could the people currently maintaining KPackage send me a mail so I can
redirect these people correctly.

I'd like to thank you for keeping my name on the application!  I've gone
back to a RedHat system now so I'll be downloading KPackage at some
point to see what you've done.

Yours,

Damyan.

PS...I'm not on the KDE mailing lists any more, so please mail me
direct.

(damyan@balfourroad.demon.co.uk -- I don't trust my sendmail
configuration to get that bit right!)