Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote: > So, I think that M$ doc read/write is a very nice feature for upcoming > KOffice. Don't you agree ? > About features in KOffice: WordPerfect format support is probably quite near impossible (as least with all the bells -- but I'd happily send you a few documents that Word cannot do, if you'd like the challenge ;)), so I won't hold it against you if it's not there. TrueType support, however, should be. With the FreeType code flowing around, that should be fairly easy I reckon. Until someone integrates it into base Linux, at least. I hope for nice clean icons for most important actions and a scripting languange, perhaps (like many programs under OS/2 interface with REXX, I guess KOffice could integrate with Tcl/TK, Perl, or whatever that already exists and can receive APIs from outside). Also, the option of adding icons / actions of your own would be great. And on the side, I would like to hear a little bit about how much you reckon this Office-suite will be able to do? That would be 'kewl'. 'Til next time! -- --- e-mail: martin_moeller@technologist.com - an iName service for life(?) Martin Moeller, Denmark - Signing off.