List:       kde
Subject:    Again some bugs features etc...
From:       Timo Sirainen <aaaaaa () sicom ! fi>
Date:       1997-10-27 22:29:23

I don't have time to read 100 messages/day so again, some might already
been fixed/reported/suggested..:

Bugs:

 - drag and drop bugs with kfm, sometimes it drags three files when I'm trying
   to drag only one. Then if I'm in another program and then start dragging
   the file from kfm's window (so that I don't first make kfm's window active),
   mouse cursor doesn't change to that icon but it still works.
 - KMail:
     - Creating folders crash. This fixed it in kmacctfolder.cpp:

void KMAcctFolder::clearAccountList(void)
{
  if (mAcctList) mAcctList->clear();
}

     - Deleting accounts doesn't work, modifying accounts (not the last one)
       messes up the list. These I couldn't fix myself, to me it looks like
       it's KDE's fault, but what do I know.. :)

New features:

 - Restart desktop so that if ~/Desktop is changed I wouldn't have to kill kfm
   and restart it.
 - Auto-updating of all kfm windows and kpanel? Also check from *.kdelnk files
   if icon is changed.
 - "Type=Link" type to .kdelnk files? I'd like to make "My Computer" :) icon
   to desktop where is floppy, cdrom AND links to / and home directory,
   it's now possible to open them in new windows but not in the same window.
 - KMail: Moving mail to different folders by regexp search so that I could add
   each mailing list to it's own folder.