List:       kde
Subject:    RE: [KDE for kids]
From:       Paul Kendall <paul () orion ! co ! nz>
Date:       1997-10-03 10:04:44

When I was a lad, I started out an a Wang600.  Basically it was an
oversized
calculator with a 16(?) character led lamp display and a 20 column
printer
builtin with a 110 baud tape unit.  Marked sense cards and 1024 words
(bytes)
of ram.  That was really cool.  Maybe someone will write a kde wang600
emulator :-)

Paul.