List:       kde
Subject:    Re: KDELNK files: please submit- AND INTEGRATE THEM TO DESKTOP
From:       Caldera OpenLinux User <kdeuser () salmasar ! snafu ! de>
Date:       1997-08-30 0:53:11

Hi...

> Once again, this is a call for all sorts of cool kdelnk files
> for doing nifty things. I will archive them and make them
> available.

If I understood LNK files correct (Something simular to .pif files in
Windows - Yes Yes Yes - much more powerfull ;-) ) I want to have the
following:

If I drop a file on to my desktop I want to have a link file created,
instead of linking it via the file-system, which defaults to start the
application (if its one) or start the application for the file.

CIAO
    Joern