List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Announce:kmix0.52
From:       Christian Esken <chris () magicon ! prima ! ruhr ! de>
Date:       1997-08-20 23:05:28

E. Kevin Hall wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Christian Esken wrote:
> > compile. If anybody can test/fix Sun and or SGI support, I will incorporate
> > the patches in the next version.
>
> I'll do the SGI part if I can get an sgi build of the basics from
> someone...

Thanks for volunteering. :-)

I have forwarded your mail to kde-devel. Perhaps somebody from there can
help you out.

Do not hesitate to ask me if you have problems with kmix and correcting
things. Please be warned agains (as I already said in my announcement), that
I have built SGI support following example code.

I have several SGIs to work with, but unfortunately no Qt on theses machines
and no root rights. So I cannot test at all :-(

Bye,
  Chris

PS: Please do not replay, but use the below adress please ... I am starting
    to change my mail adress currently.

--
Christian Esken                                      (chris@wallace.free.de)