List:       kde
Subject:    Re: GNOME Desktop Project
From:       Bernd Johannes Wuebben <wuebben () math ! cornell ! edu>
Date:       1997-08-20 14:24:03

>In article <>Pine.A32.3.91.970818194223.59482I-100000@brion.rz.uni-frankfurt.de>>,
>	weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de writes:
>
>> How do you think can we discuss an impoartant topic like that if you
>> just talk about rumours ????
>
>rumours - that reminds me of the upcoming features of Qt 1.3 - someone
>said there will be, but nobody says what and when and gives a true hint.
>Just rumours.
>
>Sorry to say this again, but I wonder why you blame Alan for a behaviour
>he might have learned from Troll ...

Hello Rainer,

If you are seriously interested in Qt. Join the Qt list and apply as
a beta tester. If you are accepted you will get beta versions. Currently
of Qt 1.3. If you are a beta tester you agree to not talking about
the beta and its features.  I think the Trolls have a very sensible
policy there and I don't see how these circumstances compare to
someone spreading rumours....

Bernd
wuebben@kde.org