List:       kde
Subject:    Re: GNOME Desktop Project
From:       Robert David Williams <rwilliam () enol ! com>
Date:       1997-08-18 10:29:18

Paul Seelig wrote:
[cut]
> Competition in a noncommercial environment is not about losing but
> about gaining!

Competition?  What they plan on doing is taking KDE code and changing
it.  This will create two different versions of KDE.  Is that what you
want?  Yes they can use KDE code, but how will they be able to keep up
with the fast developing KDE?  Why have two different KDE projects?
Does not make sense to me.

--
Robert D. Williams	rwilliam@kde.org	http://www.kde.org
Provo, Utah 		rwilliam@enol.com