List:       kde
Subject:    Re: App ideas.
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       1997-08-20 1:50:28

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997 lahaye@europe.far.cea.fr wrote:

> I have some insure++ machines at work, ands I can compile some kde app
> with it to detect bugs. Is it; interresting at this stage?
> (Note: I realy don't much time, but I still have a little bit time).

This would be really cool! We need someone to check leaks and stuff and so
far none of us have a good commercial tool like Purify (I assume insure++
does something like this?).

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~ssk/