List:       kde
Subject:    voice-modems
From:       Lars Knoll <knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1997-07-24 10:47:30

Hi!

I'm new to this mailinglist. I got to now kde some weeks ago,
and do like the project very much.

There was one application I couldn't find for linux: a programm,
which supports voice-modems, and works as an answering machine
for incoming phone calls. So I thought of programming such an
application within kde. It could be configured to handle incoming
and outgoing fax messages as well...

As I don't know if someone already started a similar project,
and if people would find it useful, I would be glad to get some
comments about this idea.

Lars