List:       kde
Subject:    Torben's core/ui changes & kdeapps-970606
From:       Sven Radej <a9509961 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1997-06-07 11:19:26

Hi, there

I am happy to say that torbens patches to libkdeui and libkdecore work fine
when applied to libkde-970531 witha all kde apps (compiled with libkde-970524)
Kghostview doesn't segfault on exit. Everything works including those apps
which use KTollBar. KToolbar moves correctly.

But.

In every KToolBar-using application I get:

QObject::connect: No such signal KToolBar::moved(Position)

if (ImNotWrong)
{
  It looks like a KToolbar problem, not related to apps using it. Apps that
 don't care for special features of KToolbar shouldn't have to send this signal,
 or subclass KToolbar. Maybe this might be done using a call to ktollbar,
 informing it that it has new position.
}

                       Bye,

--