List:       kde
Subject:    Re: Some serious things [was: Re: kwm-0.6 pl 3]
From:       Michael Will <zxmgv07 () student ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1997-05-12 21:14:37

> But I have to tell you that the attitude of the developers on this project
> is really giving me an attitude.  I could understand if people were
> posting nasty-grams about your work, but they're not.

I know what you are talking about, arrogant and socialy handicapped
people on the mailinglist (hello stephan k.) but they are only few, and
Matthias sure is not one of them.

It has been noticed by others ("...I wanted to help but all I got was
abuse...") and excuses have been made for others.

So let's now get back to real work. What was the compile problem you
talked about?

Cheers, Michael Will