List:       kde
Subject:    RE: TERRIBLE kde-list problems
From:       Bernd Johannes Wuebben <wuebben () math ! cornell ! edu>
Date:       1997-01-09 23:39:13

Hello,

I would very much like it if every message would contain a trailer which states
clearly which mailing lists are currently existent and how to subscribe and
unscubscribe to them. We should make every effort to make it easy for people
to join ( and unjoin :-( ) the right mailing lists. If done nicely this
wouldn't add more than 4-5 lines to each message.
Bernd