List:       kde
Subject:    kinetd "announcment"
From:       Alex <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1997-12-31 17:02:15

I've got a little proof of concept thing called kinetd, that at the moment
doesn't do much, however my goal is to make a little program (as I
stated wayy to early this morning) that will allow one to stop and start
individual (or groups, etc) of services easily (assuming they're managed
with inetd). Given a few hours a more functional version (the code
still needs to be cleaned up however) will be uploaded. Most of the code
should compile on virtually any OS with Qt, however some inetd.confs might
give it some problems.  No this isn't a server/daemon, altho seeing as
inetd isn't meant for heavy load anyways... a docked inetd... hrm...

http://www.wenet.net/~garbanzo/kde

- alex