List:       kde
Subject:    KDE Beta2
From:       wopuetz () t-online ! de
Date:       1997-12-31 14:40:02

Hi,

first, excuse my very bad school-english, but I try to make me
unterstand.

I install S.u.S.e 5.1 on my computer with KDE Beta 1 (includes Qt 1.31).

Also, it is run very good und normal.

Now, I want to install the KDE Beta2 to look for changes etc.

I type : rpm -Uvh(--upgrade) kdelibs-Beta2-1.i386.rpm

(I wont install kdesupport.)

The return is, that the Beta2 can not be installed, because there are
problems with
the installed libs in /opt/kde....

Can everyone help me ?

CU