List:       kde
Subject:    Willing to pay for kmail help
From:       "John White, Jr." <whitelaw () aol ! com>
Date:       2016-11-15 5:23:41

I run a small business and use kmail  Today it just quit, saying that akonadi won't \
start.  I can't start it and thus can't get to my email (john@lawquest.com).

If anyone is kind enough to help, I will pay at least $100 to get it going and more \
if need be.

Since kmail is down, I am having to use my old aol email (whitelaw@aol.com).

Thanks

John White