Hi there, On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM, adrelanos wrote: > Hi! > > There is an Ubuntu Package kde-settings-lowfat. The creator of that > package must have somehow learned how to configure and/or deactivate > certain things to his liking in a clean way, i.e. not "just copy your > whole ~/.kde folder". I plan on activating most changes from > kde-settings-lowfat for my own distribution, but before doing so, I must > understand (not just guess) what these settings actually do. So I am > asking form a distro packager perspective, must use the text > configuration files and can not just copy the whole ~/.kde folder. ... > Please tell me how I can find best information about these settings. How about actually asking those who made that configuration file? You can ask the Kubuntu developers in kubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com Regards, Myriam -- Proud member of the Amarok and KDE Community Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE: http://www.fsfe.org Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300) ___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.