List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Kmail and automatic completion
From:       Lívio Cipriano <lcipriano () iol ! pt>
Date:       2012-01-03 0:59:02

Hi,

I'm using OpenSuSE 12.1 and the kmail completion addresses for To, CC and B=
CC =

doesn't function. But if I choose the Selection button that is next to thes=
e =

fields the Personal Contacts and their folders appears and I can search and =

select the recipients.

Also, when Kmail starts, in Configure Kmail->Composer->Configure Completion =

Order the Personal Contacts and their folders appears, but they seam to =

disappear after I try to use for the first time the completion a receiver i=
n a =

email message.

It's a bug or I'm missing something?

-- =