List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] KOrganizer: How to select Calendar?
From:       phanisvara das <phani00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-11 11:50:37

On Saturday, September 11, 2010 15:27:19 Torsten Frey wrote:

> One question is left:
> In Korganizer I can not find the box where I can select the calendar(s),
> which should be shown or not shown (private, business, birthdays, ..).
>
> I am currenty using: Opensuse 11.3 / Korganizer 4.4.5 / KDE 4.5.1

for that 'box' to be shown, it first has to be enabled under settings -> sidebar -
> show calendar manager. even when that is enabled (checked) the box may not show.
in that case, you'll have to drag it open with your mouse. i've taken a screenshot
of my calendar, highlighting the thingy you have to drag upwards to show the
calendar manager: http://phanisvara.com/sites/default/files/pictures/kontact.png.
depending on your color settings, it may not be easily visible.

(probably i should file a bug against this, since this isn't exactly an example of
user friendlyness...)

--
phani.