List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] KDE 4.5 - Desktop files
From:       "Frank Weng \(a.k.a. Franklin\)" <franklin () goodhorse ! idv ! tw>
Date:       2010-08-15 12:29:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi list,

Another problem after upgrading to KDE 4.5

All my icons on my desktop are gone.

They are stored in my ~/Desktop.  However after upgrading to KDE 4.5 no icons
on my desktop.

I tried to add an application to my desktop, and it showed - but the file was
not  in my ~/Desktop.  I don't know where it is.  I think that if I put my
original icons and desktop files into the new directory, it should show again.

Would anyone please tell me how to get it work?

Thanks,
Franklin