James Tyrer wrote: > I also found that I couldn't compile one of the versions that I tried > against SQLite-3.6.22 so I still have to check that again. > I find that downgrading SQLite has broken Firefox 3.5.7. So, it appears that the only choice is to build Redland without SQLite. I don't know if that will cause problems. Does anybody know? > My next experiment will be to compile Redland-1.0.5 with the internal > Raptor and Rasqal and see if that works. Then I will be able to > also install the latest Rasqal which would also allow the install of > the current release of Redland except that that would cause a > possible conflict.. I don't know if this will work since it depends > on how 'trig' is accessed. That doesn't work because Redland doesn't install them as private libraries, it just installs them. -- James Tyrer Linux (mostly) From Scratch ___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.