List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Kde 4.2 - Plasma System Tray Icons
From:       Frederyco Martins <fredy.martins () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-11 13:18:58

Hi,

I'm having some issues using kde 4.2 + opensuse 11.0 and
the worst and most urgent to solve is that my system tray
icons are gray (no icon images, just a gray box for each icon)
and have no functionality (can't acess kmix, knetwork, etc...)

I've googled a lot but nothing seems to work. Could you help
me please? Already learned a couple of things on linux, but
I'm pretty sure that I'm still near by newbie.

Thanks a lot.