Hi there, I don't know if someone is having same troubles like me, but, for me, plasma (plasmoids) are extremelly unstable. When running with a theme (downloaded through the built in assistant for downloading themes from kde-look) named "Oxyglass" after a while, all plasma freezes (plasmoids are no longer updated (the CPU one for example, the clock either...) but you can still click in the task manager to raise/minimize windows despite it is frozen). It is really weird and annoying, since plasma restarts itself. I don't know if it's a theme problem, or a plasma problem handling the theme, but I want to solve this, since the command I most use is "killall plasma && plasma" from a konsole or krunner :( Any ideas/workarrounds? (Using KDE 4.2.0 from gentoo) ___________________________________________________ This message is from the kde mailing list. Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde. Archives: http://lists.kde.org/. More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.