List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] problem with emacs and konsole (kde4)
From:       Luca Ferrari <fluca1978 () infinito ! it>
Date:       2008-01-29 11:10:35

Hi,
when I use emacs within a konsole (kde4), the konsole intercepts the CTRL-S
key and shows me that the output is suspended and that I can resume this
CTRL-Q. Moreover, after that emacs responds bad for the next two keystroke, I
guess because it is expecting something else. I didn't find where this
setting can be disabled. ANy help?

Moreover, I tried to remove the bell notification, but it still plays a sound,
where should I stop this sound? In the notification dialog I didn't see any
active sound....

Thanks,
Luca