List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Konstruct & Kmail w/ S/MIME support question
From:       Ryan Daly <daly () ctcnet ! net>
Date:       2007-12-08 16:17:02

All:

I'm building KDE v3.5.8 using Konstruct and would like to know what I
need to do in order for me to have S/MIME support in Kmail.  When I
rescan for crypto backends, I get the following message:

GPGME was compiled without support for S/MIME.

I took a look through the source and found that it is compiling with
"--enable-agent-only", which apparently is doing exactly what it says.

I'm building this on a system that doesn't provide gpg2, so I need to
have KDE compile GPGME WITH support for S/MIME.  Can anyone explain to
me how to go about doing this?  Is it as simple as modifying the
Makefile to remove "--enable-agent-only", or is there a more clean way
of doing this?

Thanks in advance!