List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Configuration files for kicker apps spread out
From:       Michael <pcyanide () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-12 7:26:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

 I have a problem with configuration files for minipager, clock and others.

Every time I start a KDE session a new configuration file appears in
.kde/share/config with a generated sufix, e.g.
minipager_panelapplet_zdl9qnsvucjy4iy0pupv_rc The old settings are ignored
and applets revert to default settings

I've made sure that I am the owner of all config files, and the directory
path, and even made chmod 666 for all *rc files, but the problem persists.

Any help?