List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Problem running kcontrol from menu
From:       Ryan Daly <daly () ctcnet ! net>
Date:       2007-11-10 15:01:48

All:

I saw a posting on this in the kde-devel archives, but the thread ended
before a resolution was found.  The link is:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=116460522917827&w=2

I'm running into the same problem w/ v3.5.7.  I built this using
konstruct.

When I click on the Control Center from the menu, I see the following:

kio (KLauncher): KLauncher: Got start_service_by_desktop_name('kcontrol', ...)

Nothing starts up.  Can anyone offer any assistance with this?

Thanks in advance.