List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] Border colouring
From:       Howard Coles jr <dhcolesj () comcast ! net>
Date:       2007-03-11 22:13:44

On Sunday 11 March 2007 11:51, Sorin Schwimmer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to colour a window's
> border in a choosen colour, and maybe end up with
> different windows having different colours.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks,
> Sorin

IT depends on the Window Decoration you use, I think.  But even at that there
would only be active / inactive window colors.

--

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.

If "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise,"
I must have stayed up too late, and stayed in bed too long!

http://home.comcast.net/~dhcolesj