List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Creating shortcut for desktop item
From:       Gerard Seibert <gerard () seibercom ! net>
Date:       2006-09-14 22:29:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I just started using KDE. I created a desktop item, a URL link to a web
site. I wanted to create a shortcut key combination for the item; however,
I cannot figure out how to accomplish it. I wanted to use something like
<ctrl>+W+D for the key combination. I have discovered how to add shortcuts
to existing desktop and menu items, but not ones that I create myself.

I would appreciate any assistance available.

Ciao!

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard@seibercom.net

To refuse praise is to seek praise twice.