List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] What is eating my Shift-F12?
From:       "A.J. Venter" <aj () getopenlab ! com>
Date:       2006-08-10 8:25:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On a related topic - is there still a function for mapping a hotkey to a
command ? I can't find one.
Specifically I would really love to map PrtScr to ksnapshot for the sake of my
recent windows converts.

A.J.
--
"80% Of a hardware engineer's job is application of the uncertainty principle.
80% of a software engineer's job is pretending this isn't so."