List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] KDE 3.3.2 to KDE 3.5
From:       Joćo_Rodrigues <anaryin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-24 0:12:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey all, after searching the archives and the tutorials the site offers I
ran out of ideas and I used a last resort: the mailing list. I have a small
problem with KDE 3.5. I dloaded konstruct as there's no available (at least
not that I've heard of) RPM package for Mandriva LE 2005 or similar. I ran
konstruct and though it crashed thrice due to missing libraries and files, =
installed them later and it ran fine thus installing the KDE
3.5environment. Problem is, I did those weird commands on the konsole
"export
XXXXXX" and they did nothing. Everytime I restart/start kde, it starts KDE
3.3.2... What am I doing wrong? Give me a help if you can! Thanks in advanc=
and merry christmas!