List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Desktop indexing
From:       Jose Celestino <japc () co ! sapo ! pt>
Date:       2005-12-22 12:55:13

So, who can post me on the current state of KDE desktop indexing/searching?

I've tried Kat a while ago and it seemed bad. Nothing similar to beagle (at
least from the demos and screenshots I saw - I don't use gnome crap anyway).

Is Kat it or there's something else?

--
Jose Celestino | http://xpto.org/~japc/files/japc-pgpkey.asc