List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] kde-3.5 and recognising jpg's
From:       Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues () chch ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-12-09 10:40:51

Rick Miles wrote:
<big snip>
> rick@rick:~$ kimagemapeditor
> kimagemapeditor: WARNING: Pixmap not found for mimetype
> application/x-crossover-jpg

Hrm, I have no such mimetyp application/x-crossover-jpg. Perhaps you can
find out what app installed that[1], uninstall it, and see if JPGs start
working again. The first google hit for "x-crossover-jpg" seems relevant,
but I can't get the page to load (even from Google's cache).

Regards,
Philip

1. Use your distro's package management stuff to find out what package the
file $KDEDIR/share/mimelnk/application/x-crossover-jpg.desktop belongs to