List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] tooltips
From:       ajtiM <ajtim () wi ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-12-08 2:42:36

Hi!

I have SuSE 10.0 and when i update KDE to 3.5 i have problem with tooltips.
In the Control Center - desktop - Panel - Appearance = in General i did't
check Enable.. and Show tooltips but work anyway. If I check Enable icon
mouseover effect and than apply and than uncheck and apply - tooltips doesn;t
show. But on next run of KDE everything is the same. On the earlier versions
of KDE I never had a problem. I had problem also with beta KDE 2.49 and when
I came back to 3.43 was okay.

Thanks,

Mitja