List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] Re: [Kde-kiosk] Re: [Bastille-linux-discuss] PC Shutting off??
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-25 10:53:31

On Friday 24 June 2005 16:40, Jay Beale wrote:
> We've not had that particular type of problem at all under Bastille.  We
> don't touch power management scripts, nor would we alter that kind of
> thing in KDE.

Does Bastille implement C2-level auditing? IIRC compliant code has to shutdown
when logging is not possible for one reason or another. So if syslog has a
problem (disk full?) it'd cause the system to shutdown immediately.

So far the speculation, I don't know if Bastille actually supports C2.

--
Martijn