List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] execuring a console application from an icon
From:       John Sowden <jsowden () americansentry ! net>
Date:       2005-06-09 2:40:05

I wrote a short script to log in as root and run the crypto  script to mount a
an encrypted partition.  Now I want to execute this by clicking on an icon,
but the kde doc that describe running non-kde programs does not address this.
could someone please direct me.

---
John Sowden
American Sentry Systems. Inc.
1221 Andersen Drive
San Rafael, CA  94901

U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

mail@americansentry.net
http://www.americansentry.net