List:       kde
Subject:    [kde] kdeinit consuming 90% cpu
From:       Hugo Perez Casanova <hperez () linux-si ! com>
Date:       2005-05-26 19:41:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi.

I'm sure this topic has been discussed previously.

We have a CentOS 4 based  X terminal server with ltsp and use kde on all
workstations, I just noticed a kdeinit process taking almost all CPU
time.

The user closed all windows and the kdeinit process still used all the
cpu. The problem was gone when the user logged out.

This didn't happen before.

Any ideas?

-----
IEE José Hugo Pérez Casanova
Profesor del Depto. de Ingeniería Electrónica
Instituto Tecnológico de Veracruz