List:       kde
Subject:    Re: [kde] saving bookmarks
From:       Taylor Byrnes <taylor.byrnes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-10-20 22:00:24

If you export to HTML and burn it to a CD you should be able to
re-import the HTML file. I have never found the dialog so I can't
confirm this, but I'm 98% certain, it would seem to be konqueror's
native format.

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:35:37 -0500, Larry Miller
<larry58dean@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I found that Konqueror can import and export bookmarks, but how can I save
> the bookmarks?
>
> I was successful in using K3b to burn my other files, but how can I get the
> bookmarks in there?
>
> The documentation on KDE does'nt detail the import export schemes. It did
> not mention the window I got that says you can export to Netscape , Mozilla
> , IE, and html
>
> I want to save to a cd before I reinstall Mandrake, in an effort to get the
> package system updated and usable. thanks for any help.

Taylor Byrnes

Rediscover The Web
Download Firefox
http://www.getfirefox.com